Centre de Calcul IN2P3/CNRS
21 Avenue Pierre de Coubertin
69627 VILLEURBANNE cedex
Tél. : +33 (0) 4 78 93 08 80
Fax : +33 (0) 4 72 69 41 70
23 September 2013
An outage of the IT systems at CC-IN2P3 is scheduled for tomorrowthe 24 September 2013. This outage will impact the following facilities due maintenance operations/updates.
* Interactive machines (ccage) : Will operate in degraded mode.
* Batch GE : Unavailable from 7h00 to 18h00. - The entry of the jobs will be blocked the day before, the 23th September at 22h00. - ALL PENDING AND RUNNING JOBS WILL BE DELETED IN THE MORNING AT 7H00. - Batch will be back partially from 18h00. Starting from Wednesday, 50% of the computing farm will be migrated to SL6.
* dCache : Unavailable from 7h00 to 19h00.
* HPSS : Unavailable all day long from 7h00. Restart estimated around 19h00. This intervention on HPSS will also impact XROOTD, DCACHE, SRB and IRODS as no access to the tapes will be possible.
* XROOTD, SRB : Due to the maintenance of HPSS, data stored on tapes will not be available.
* IRODS : Due to the maintenance of HPSS, data stored on tapes will not be available. + database update is planned in the afternoon from 15h00 to 16h00 (baoradio, qcd, fazia).
* SPS/GPFS : Service unavailable from 7h00. Restart in the afternoon.
* ROBOTICS : - TSM backup : Unavailable all day.
* NETWORK : This intervention could imply NIS perturbations in the morning (from 10h00 to 11h30).
* MySQL, PostgreSQL : Service unavailable from 9h00 to 12h00. * ORACLE : Some minor perturbations may be possible in the afternoon from 13h00 to 17h00.
During the maintenance, please visit CC-IN2P3 homepage to follow up services updated status.
Best regards, CC-IN2P3 User Support